There is no room for the unexpected!
Special cancellation guarantee conditions: Covid-19
During the 2021 and 2022 season, the SENIA Cancellation Guarantee expands its conditions to cover certain cases related to Covid-19. You will be reimbursed 100% of the paid amount (after deduction of the reservation costs and the value of the guarantee) if you give us notice up to 48 hours prior to the arrival date, provided that at least one of these 5 assumptions or situations are met:
- Covid-19-related mobility restrictions that prevent you from reaching the campsite.
- Your country of residence closes borders and/or your city of residence is confined.
- Spain closes borders and that prevents you from entering the country.
- You cannot enjoy your stay if the campsite is closed.
- The reservation holder or a person from the family unit who lives in the same address is diagnosed as positive to the virus or is in a quarantine situation (in any of these cases, a medical justification will be necessary).
General advantages of booking your holidays with SENIA Cancellation Guarantee
- The cost of the guarantee must be paid at the time of booking.
- The SENIA Cancellation Guarantee covers the reasons explained in this document and includes the reimbursement of the payment made (with the deduction of the management costs and the cost of the guarantee itself).
For what reasons can I cancel the reservation?
- Due to serious illness, serious accident or death of the reservation holder, legal partner, or one of the direct ascendants or descendants, sons-in-law or daughters-in-law.
- Death of a sibling of the reservation holder.
- Serious material damage to the property of the reservation holder that requires your presence.
- Total theft of the vehicle or caravan, or accident during the journey to the campsite.
- In the event of obtaining a new indefinite employment contract through the employment service and having been registered for more than a year.
- Due a dismissal, the loss of the reservation holder’s job, in contracts of more than one year.
When and how is the amount refunded?
- Refund of 100% of the amount (except guarantee and management costs) if the events described on this page happen at least 30 days before the planned arrival at the campsite.
- Refund of 90% of the amount (after deducting the cost of management and guarantee costs) if the events occur during the 30 days prior to the arrival at the campsite.
- Refund of 80% of the days that couldn’t be enjoyed in the event of any of these reasons taking place during your stay (except guarantee and management costs).
- If the reason for cancellation is not any of those mentioned in this document but is notified at least 30 days in advance, the amount paid may be recovered as a discount for another stay within the same season. The second stay must be of the same amount or higher than the first.
What is not included in this guarantee?
- It does not cover damages derived from war, strike, nuclear or radioactive effects or terrorism.
- Does not include damage caused directly by the reservation holder or other companions registered in the reservation.
- It does not cover damages caused by suicide of the owner or members registered as companions in the reservation.
- Any reason that has occurred after contracting the guarantee.
- It does not include the reimbursement of the paid amount if the reason is a chronic illness.
- Neither does it include as a possible reason for a refund, an illness due to depression that leads to an hospitalisation of less than 3 days.
- It does not cover the cancellation of the reservation for damages caused by meteorological causes.
How can you request the cancellation of the reservation?
You must send an email with the reason, reservation number and proof by email:
Camping Senia Cala Canyelles: email@example.com